Sunday, September 18, 2011

Photo Friday: (on Sunday) Ella's Cake

A few days ago I had a lovely little cake sitting on the table in the nook. Miss Ella was playing in the kitchen while I made her lunch. As soon as I stepped out of the kitchen into the dining room, she quickly climbed up to the cake. When I walked back in, this is what I saw.




I stayed very quiet to see what she would do. It didn't take long before she hoisted herself up next to the cake and helped herself. She still didn't know I was watching.



Once she looked up and noticed me, she said, "Ella's cupcake." A moment later, she looked at me with very innocent eyes and asked, "Mama's cupcake?"

Yes, Love, that was Mama's cupcake. Good thing it was only a practice cake.

1 comment:

We love comments! Thank you so much for sharing yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...