Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ice Cream

Last night we took Ella to The PortLand Malt Shoppe for her very first taste of ice cream. We decided that she should have her own little cone for the occasion and bought her a scoop of New York cherry. We sat on a picnic table and I held the cone out for her to taste. As soon as she took that first bite, she didn't want to have anything to do with me. She insisted on holding the cone herself and took bite after bite. Should I have expected anything else? I mean, what was it that I made a staple of my diet during the last two weeks before she was born? Ice cream! It's probably an innate comfort food for her. She did get a little fussy at the end of our trip, but that was only because it was past her bedtime (which you can see in the video). All in all, we had a blast watching Ella experience her first ice cream cone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you so much for sharing yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...