Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mama's Baking

I need to admit something. I have a bit of an addiction to baking. I don't know what it is, but I can't bake enough these days! It's 9:15am and I've already made a couple loaves of pumpkin bread. Last night I made raspberry jam crumb bars and Irish soda bread.For Valentine's Day I made 5 dozen champagne truffles, heart sugar cookies, 2 classic coffee cakes, and a cherry streusel coffee cake. Most of it is to give away, but we definitely sample everything that I make. Ella loves to sit in her highchair or play with spoons and bowls on the floor while I bake. I often wait until she is sleeping to take on larger baking projects, though.

Here are a couple photos from recent baking endeavors. I'll soon have pictures of the baking from the last few days.

a practice (mini) cake
the full-sized inside-out black forest cake


champagne truffles



2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is SO impressive! You should share some recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send some of that our way!!! :) Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you so much for sharing yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...