Saturday, April 13, 2013

Photo Friday


I'm seeing a light. It's at the end of a long, dark tunnel, but I'm moving closer and closer to it. Don't worry, this isn't the kind of light we want to avoid. It means that I am definitely seeing a light at the end of this long tunnel called my grad thesis. Wohoo! I've been away for the last four days writing and transcribing and writing and reading and editing and writing some more. We've had a lot of help with the kids and now Pete has had the weekend off to be with them, so I'm continuing to work. But as a writing break, I thought I'd post a few recent photos (even though I technically missed Friday by one day) since I haven't been great about posting in the midst of all this writing.

Enjoy!

just playin'

oh yes! I love my feet!

waiting to see the doc at his 10 month NICU follow-up. it went well!

guess who decorated us

mocha facial mast for the girlies. recipe here

tongue!

two wee sickies, cuddling on the floor

bedhead!

merry christmas! wait. that's not right.

little boy loves to eat










No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you so much for sharing yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...