Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We've Got a Dancer

Or a little musician. In the last week I started putting speakers on my belly and listening to music with the baby. I was quite surprised the first time when I put the speakers on and, within a minute, I started to feel strong kicks. They were so strong, in fact, that I was able to see them outside my belly. That was a first. That first dancing session was to "Lullaby Renditions of Radiohead." Really, what else would be the first CD Pete bought for his little one? In the last few days we've listened to a variety of other tunes including Christopher O'Riley (playing Radiohead), Jack Johnson, and we even jammed out to Mozart. It's just way too much fun to feel the baby dancing each time we put on the music. (And don't worry, we're careful of the noise level for those little ears.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you so much for sharing yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...