This picture was taken at a park in St Cloud nearly four years ago. These are most of my siblings and cousins on the Scott side. Aren't my grandparents adorable? I love them so much.
A few of my favorite memories of Grandpa Scott:
- playing in the yard at the house where my dad grew up in Richfield
- going to Twins games
- his wave in the driveway every time we left his house
- the doll house he made for Becky & I when we were little
- riding in his big car on city streets
- the penny m&m machine that was also a lamp
- his pretend British accent before he'd kiss the back of my hand
- his drawings
- the Snow White & Nutcracker collections
- fishing on the pontoon while eating Sun Chips & drinking root beer
- Pass the Pigs
- Thanksgiving dinner with the football game on
We'll miss you, Grandpa, but we'll see you again.